Any buyer making a purchase in our store, privately or professionally, declares to be 18 years old and have the legal capacity or failing that a parental authorization allowing him to contract it.
In the event that these conditions have not been complied with in accordance with what is stated in this contract and in order to resolve any dispute, we reserve the right to address directly to the guardian or legal guardian of this person. In particular, we will be entitled to demand payment of all orders placed by us.
I. Basic provisions
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship, conditions, rules, rights and obligations between Pascal s.r.o.., Národní 416/37, Prague 1, Postal Code 110 00, ID: 04820665, VAT: CZ04820665, registered in the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 254201, hereinafter referred to as « Seller » on one side and buyers on the other. By placing a binding order on www.bibovino.cz the customer confirms that they accept the Terms and conditions for the supply of goods declared by the seller.
II. Goods ordering and contract conclusion
Condition for the validity of the electronic order is filling in all the required data specified in the order form. Only information necessary for reliable delivery of goods is required (ie name/company name, address, telephone and email).
Buyer may place an order in the online store. The purchase contract is in accordance with applicable law deemed concluded after buyer receives email confirmation of their order (after order in entered into the order system). Order is therefore binding. The right of ownership passes to the buyer upon full payment of the purchase price. Seller processes orders 24 hours a day, but reserves the right to preferential processing of orders in the designated time, every day from 11:00 to 17:00.
Seller reserves the right to change the prices in the shop without prior notice to the customers. Prices given on the website are always valid and binding at the time an order was made. The price of the already ordered goods is not affected by price changes that took place after that order was made.
All prices quoted on the website are displayed including VAT. The seller is a VAT payer and a customer who is also a VAT payer can claim tax deduction on goods purchased from us according to the conditions set out in the amended VAT Act.
IV. Bonuses and discounts
The seller values his customers and offers them various bonuses and discounts. Seller reserves the right to modify these discounts, to cancel them or introduce new ones. Binding are always the rules for the granting of discounts which are listed on the website of the seller at the time the order was made.
V. Payment options
- Cash on delivery
- Cash on personal pickup in DPD Parcelshop points all over Czech Republik
- Cash on pickup at the BiBoViNo store (Národní 37, Prague 1)
- Bank transfer to the account specified in the order
- By credit card on internet or at the BiBoVino store
In case of payment by bank transfer, the customer will pay the amount shown on the order that is sent after order confirmation to their email. It is necessary to fill in the number of order as variable symbol. After crediting the amount to the account of Pascal s.r.o. the customer is immediately informed and the goods are shipped.
VI. Delivery methods
- Personal pickup at the BiBoViNo shop (Národní 37, Prague 1) during opening hours Tue-Sat: 11.00-19.00)
- By DPD through all the Czech Republic
- Personal pickup at the DPD Parcelshop points all over Czech republic
- By Courier in Prague within 48 hours
For delivery on buyer’s address, following amount is added: 1 or 2 Bag-in-box CZK 139,- kč incl. VAT, more than 3 Bag-in-boxes shipping is free.
For pick-up on DPD Parcelshop all over Czech republic : 1 or 2 Bag-in-box CZK 109,- kč incl. VAT, more than 3 Bag-in-boxes shipping is free
For cash on delivery is added CZK 49,- kč incl. VAT
Ordered goods are delivered in the shortest possible time, usually within 3 working days. The package can be sent to any address in the Czech Republic. In case of delivery to workplace, it is necessary to include the name of the company. If the packaging is dented, ripped or otherwise damaged, do not accept the goods and fill out a form of damaged shipment with the carrier. Contact us afterwards as soon as possible so we can rectify the situation.
In case the buyer shall pay in advance and the seller is unable to deliver ordered goods, the seller shall immediately return the money to the customer in a way they have agreed on . Time period depends on the chosen way of refund (bank transfer, postal transfer).
Buyer acknowledges and agrees with the fact that the seller may in relation to their order ask for a proof that they are not younger than 18 years old (as amended by § 12 paragraph 1 letter a) Act. No. 379/2005 Coll.) They may do so by presenting their identity card. In case they fail to prove their age in a reasonable time limit set by the seller, it is a reason for cancellation and withdrawal from the contract by seller.
VII. Possibility of withdrawal from the contract by the buyer
It is possible to cancel the order before shipment by phone (224 240 572) or by e-mail sent from buyer‘s email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with Act. No. 367/200 the buyer as a private person (not on company ID) has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days after receiving of goods. If the buyer decides to withdraw from the contract in this period, it is necessary to observe the following procedure and conditions:
- Contact the seller and submit a written request for withdrawal. The application must state the order number, date of purchase, bank account number or address for a refund.
- Returned goods must be in original undamaged packaging, unused, undamaged and accompanied by the original proof of purchase. It is always necessary to ensure returned goods so as to avoid the possibility it could be written on, has a sticker on or other impairment of the original packaging (it is good to use wrapping paper or cardboard)
- Goods cannot be sent back via „cash on delivery“. Such package will not be accepted. It is recommended to insure the transport of the goods.
- In compliance with the above procedure and conditions for returning of goods the money will be sent by postal order or by bank transfer to customer’s account within 5 working days from receipt of goods.
- Withdrawal from the contract by the buyer because of wrong product description or wrong image is not possible. What is binding is the name of the item(s) that the customer has ordered and confirmed. We reserve the possibility of typographical errors on our website.
VIII. Withdrawal from the contract by the seller
Seller is entitled to cancel the order (after prior agreement with the buyer) especially in following cases:
- when he has reasonable doubt about the true identity of the buyer,
- when he is unable to deliver the goods within deadline,
- in case the goods are no longer produced or sold,
- if the supplier has changed the price significantly.
In case the buyer has already paid all or part of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to their account or sent back to their address as soon as possible.
IX. Security and data protection
All data obtained from customers are used solely for internal use of Pascal s.r.o. This information is stored in an internal database and is secured against misuse. The customer has the right to request to be removed from this database.
No data is provided to third parties. The only exception is an external carrier who is only provided with the most necessary information to be able to ensure smooth delivery of the goods.
Information about customers is stored in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic (Act on the protection of personal data 101/200 Coll.)
X. Warranty and claims
After delivery the seller is not liable for damages caused by improper handling or storage of the goods by customer. Pascal s.r.o. follows the Civil code and the Law on consumer protection.
In case of reclamation contact Pascal s.r.o., see contacts
- All products are covered by 2 weeks warranty from the date of sale (shipment)
- The buyer is obliged to inspect the package at the delivery to detect any obvious defects that the received product exhibits. In case they discover such defects (damaged packaging etc.), they may refuse to accept the delivery.
- In case of discovering defects upon delivery, please contact the seller as soon as possible by e-mail email@example.com or by phone (224 240 572). Name the subject of your email „reclamation“.
- We will contact you withing 1-2 working days. After the approval of the claim, send the claimed product to this address: Pascal s.r.o., BiBoViNo, Národní 416/37, 110 00 Prague 1
- Along with the claimed product it is necessary to send a copy of the proof of purchase, which is included with the goods.
XI. Final provisions
These terms and conditions apply to the extent and version that appear on the website of the seller on the day of sending electronic order.
By sending electronic order the buyer confirms that they accept the price of ordered goods including shipping and transportation costs and that they agree with and accept all the terms and conditions in force at the moment of making that order.
All disputes shall be governed by the laws of the Czech Republic.